Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow

Saturday 14 January 2012

Picture of night

This is the most decent picture of me from a night out (which I took after in the house!), I'm so bad at posing when I'm out so most of my pictures I either looked annoyed or frustrated (or both) need to learn someday, went out for my friends brothers birthday twas a good night but suffered for it after when I couldn't sleep! Make up wise I went for a dramatic eye make up and nude lips something different from my usual dark lips neutral eye look, wore my Favourite lashes Cheryl Cole Eye lure Lashes, they suit me well and they don't budge, what more could I ask for!My necklace is From good old Primarni and I'm just wearing a simple 3/4 sleeve LBD with a brown belt, both from H&M.


No comments:

Post a Comment