Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow

Saturday 10 March 2012

Indie

Instead of spending my Saturday eBay-ing and applying for jobs as such I'm scanning in the Selfridges' website and oogling through all the designer bags especially the Mulberry ones, in particular the Baywater tote ( can I have the black version please ?) ( a girl can dream!), really need to stop procrastinating and get on with my stuff to do !
Anyway this outfit is another one from my week in London, I went to Brick Lane and Spitafield market and again it was super cold, so had to get the gloves and furry headband out! I loved the indie vibe in brick lane and how the market stalls was laid out, my only fail was looking for the Galibrady stall that Zara from Mouldyfruit always talks about that sells that really unique jewellery pieces but no luck I couldn't find it, think I'm just going to have to order on line! all in all the Brick Lane was a brilliant place to go to and I would highly recommend it if you were going to London to go on a Sunday. Spitafield was so beautiful as well and I never seen so many fashionable people all in one place ! would definitely see myself in that group (not)! haha


What a lovely pose eh?!?

Felt so shy to take a photo with everyone watching! haha



Skirt | Topshop
Drake Top | River Island Mens !
Fur Headband | Miss Selfridge (Old)
Cardi | H&M
Boots | Very.co.uk
Bag | Primark
Ring | Topshop

2 comments:

  1. I adore your skirt, the colour is so rich <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thannk you very winter-ish but i love it !

      Delete