Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow

Sunday 18 March 2012

One in a million

Just want firstly say happy mothers day to all you yummy mummy's out there and special shout out to my mum (Don't know what I'd do without you) ! :)

What a beautiful weekend is has been, and I'm grateful to spending it with the people who care about me the most, no matter what your family always be there for you when you need them the most, anyway enough cheesiness but today for mothers day instead of taking our mum to some fancy restaurant which would have been way out of our budget we took her fav place Subway ! haha no but my mum has very few places she likes to eat and most of them are far away! So we just spent the day chilling and doing a bit of window shopping and it was nice to have some family time. For her present we all decided to get her something useful instead of buying her the usual perfume and handbags (which she always gets from us ) we bought her plane tickets to go and visit her sister, hopefully she likes it when we give it to her tonight !

for my outfit I decided dress up a wee bit and wear my maxi skirt, the last time I wore this was in London ( sob) so I decided to wear it again as the sun was shining a bit and after all it was mothers day ! I have some dark maxi skirts and I think there great for people who don't like their legs (i.e. me) but still want to stay cool in the warmer weathers, really want to invest in some brighter colours for the summer so I can take them on holiday with me as well ! I wore my faux litas, the pair I bought were really bad quality so disappointed in them need to try somewhere else, recommendations are welcomed !

I have a few days off this week so watch out for some outfit posts!




Shirt | H&M
Jacket | New Look
Scarf | Primark (old)
Skirt | Topshop 
Shoe boots| Local Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment