Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow

Wednesday 9 May 2012

Mint

The weathers been so crap lately so my outfits are mostly taken indoors :( like I've said to most my customers you wouldn't think this was May ! Please let Summer 2k12 happen ! That aside my outfit today has been very versatile and comfy while running some errands I thought I would wear my new Converse for the first time and I love them ! If you watch my Youtube videos you know I was deliberating whether to get Converse or Vans whilst my friends were saying to get Vans, a lot of you were saying get Converse so I just went with my instincts and bought the Converses in Mint green ! :) (thank you all for your suggestions) I got mines Via Very.co.uk which arrived in good timing I have to say. 




Top | Zara (Old)
Super Soft Black Jeans | Primark !
Bag | Primark (on the hunt or a summer bag suggestions ?) 
Coverse | Very.co.uk
Chocker Necklace | H&M

I love the colour of them, they look so summery and I know I'll get a lot of use out of them this summer and they are actually so versatile ! Ive also heard stories of how long they've lasted on people which I'm hoping mines will do too! I thought the best way to wear them was very plain outfits like this one today so my converse would stand out nicely :)

8 comments:

  1. You look amazing. Love your hair and the Converse!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The stripes suit you so perfectly! <3

    x
    Lost in the Haze: a Fashion Photography Plog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Outfit is really great! I fall in love with your bag and your shoes! Such a perfect match! You have so beautiful hairs!!

    Hope you visit me on my Blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete