Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow

Monday 10 September 2012

But in reality....

Hope you guys are enjoying last of our "summer" I always think the sunnier days are at the end of summer around this time and it actually feels like summer, but either way I never know how to dress for summer and wearing all black isn't very summer appropriate but I seem to be having a thing for black at the moment. I'm loving this Shirt from Primark which only cost me £12.00 good price for a shirt with Stud details but it can be a bit expensive for regular Primark Shoppers! The Shirt itself is quite Sheer so you would need to wear a tank underneath but it gorgeous and I love that the spots are made up of velvet. I feel like you can wear anything with Black and I know I'll get my uses out of it so watch out for this little Shirt in future posts :). I paired it with my good old pleather shorts from Peacock! (Yes Peacocks) which I've wore to death on nights out last year and love it and so worth it as it looks more expensive than what I paid. Even though the outfit is all black I still love the look, does anyone like sticking to one colour sometimes? hope you guys having a awesome day x






Shirt | Primark 
Wedge Shoes | H&M
Shorts | Peacocks (old)
Bag | Select 

8 comments:

  1. you look so lovely! i love the studded collar with the studded bag x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the studs! Primark definitely has hidden treasures :)

    xo,
    LelaLondon.com - WIN three dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Supercool bag!

    www.fashioncontainer.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey hun, love your blog post and ur style. I'm looking forward to seeing your next post.. Will definitely follow you.. Could you check out my blog and give me any tips if you think necessary..

    Thank you xx

    http://theawkwardbutterfli.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete