Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow

Sunday 20 December 2015

Beauty Fanatic's Christmas Wish List!

So We're all in the process of getting everyone's present ready (if you still haven't have a look at my unisex wish list here) but what do we want this year ? As a beauty lover there are some products that I've had my eye on that've been roaming around in the beauty community and I would love to try! Here are my top picks, is there any that you are looking forward to receiving on the big day ?



BECCA Highlighter in Champagne Pop £30.00 - Now if you haven't heard about this product then you've been under a rock! This is such a raved about product, it gives an illuminating glow to the skin and also brightens any complexion.  Although there are alternatives (see my MUA version here) for some reason you can't beat the original! Its now available in Space NK and it's definitely something I want to try as I've been really enjoying highlighter.
Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Palette £40.00 - I have to say I loved No Doubt and always thought Gwen was league on of her own when it came to female singers. When I first heard about this collaboaration I wasn't sure if it would be up my street as I thought colours would be OTT (as are some UD palettes) but once the pictures came out I couldn't believe how wearable the colours were! really lovely neutral colours with some hint of pinky colours which is what I like and UD shadows never fail to impress me.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Pro Contour Kit £39.00 - Now I have to say I have a love hate thing for contour, it doesn't always work well for my face shape but at the same time I think contouring helps get that "defined" look. That being said a lot of people have taken define to levels to I can't compare too but I think if you are looking to experiment with looks or just thinking of adding this to you professional kit this this would be great! It's powder form so it is more subtle than the cream form.
Huda Lashes £Varies - Now if you love following make up bloggers on Instagram then you know of the famous lashes created by fellow blogger Huda Khattan. These lashes are meant to be really well made and worth the price! So I definitely want to try this out.
Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick - £23.00 Now the packaging for this lipstick is to die for! I haven't tried anything from this brand yet so I think starting with the lipstick would be ideal and I have my eye on Birkin Brown (pictured above), In no doubt I'm sure the quality of the lipstick would be great as it's raved about by so many beauty bloggers.
Sunday Riley Juno Hydroactive Cellular Face Oil £70.00 - Now this is big money we're talking about! Although I've heard it's worth every penny of it. It's been a celeb and blogger fav and it's meant to be really good for the skin (for that price it better be!) and helps reduce dullness and boost radiance which for a mid twenties gal would be good...
Two Faced Born This Way Foundation £29.00 - I've seen a few WOC beauty bloggers/youtubers rave how flawless this foundation makes their skin and creates that high definition whilst also making your foundation look like second skin, very intrigued to try this!
Eccentric Molecules, Molecules 01 £65.50 - Now I'm pretty sure you can get smaller bottles of this if you want to try this out as again this products has been in the beauty blogging community for a long time. Essentially this perfume smells different on different people as it react to your skin (?) This is also a perfume that other people can smell even if you can't. I usually opt for sweet scents so it would be interesting to see what scent this would give off!

Hope you like this list, what would be on your wish list beauty wise?



XXX Tami XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment