Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow

Monday 21 December 2015

Christmas Wrapping/Baking Stuff!

I know this isn't a very typical topic to blog about but I love Christmas wrapping and decorating and I thought I'd share with what I bought this year! Even though I love buying wrapping paper and what not I like getting them on the value for money side of things as we all know the minute you go down the stairs on Friday or hand over the present the wrapping is all down the drain as we all are eager to open our presents (or this just may be the case in our household) therefore I don't like to get overpriced decorating items but at the same time I'd like it to be nice and sort of my style! I also like to go for a theme, I know some people like to buy all sort of styles and use them as wrapping but I tend to go a particular colour scheme and stick to that :) (does anyone else do this ?) This year I've went for the traditional Red and Gold theme with hints of maroon and green! I found all my items in Poundland! honestly the best place to go to for christmas decor as I also found some nifty christmas themes baking items which my sisters and I will use for our cupcakes etc. I hope this gives you an idea of where to go and let me know if you have a key place to buy crimbo decor. 

XXX T XXX





No comments:

Post a Comment