Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow

Friday 11 December 2015

Gifts for All! Unisex Gift Guide Under £20.00

Two weekends away from Christmas !?!

This month is literally going in a blink of an eye, currently struggling on what to get for friends and co-workers for Christmas and I'm assuming I'm not alone in this. If you have a lot of people to get presents for and need the odd present as a "back up" than look no further. I've gathered some gift ideas that I myself would love or if I was to give this to a male friend he would like it too! best thing about the stuff, its all under £20.00!



Harry Potter Box Set £19.99 - #Hogwartslover but i personally think any favourite boxset would be perfect as nowadays we all love to binge watch and this is great for people who love to collect DVD's.
Hemp Moisture Gift Set £8.00 - This is great as a stocking filler and will come in handy in the upcoming colder months and great for travel!
Groupon Spa Deals £Varies - If you think your person has every item they could possibly have then why not treat them to a spa deal, Groupon (or any discount website) do a lot of affordable ones and if you sign up to the website emails they send out a lot of extra offers! 
CK One Unisex EDT £12.99 - I think this might be a marmite product you either love it or hate it, I personally like strong scented perfumes and for the price and amount you get is brilliant! I'm still using my one I got from last Christmas. It's a Unisex EDT so it would be great for anyone as it suits both female/male.
Evil Eye Bracelet £4.50 - Saw this on Esty and thought it was lovely for anyone who is looking to buy understated jewellery that has good meaning behind it and because its small in size its great for layering with other jewellery...
Starbucks Tumbler £10.00 - Anyone starting a new job or travelling soon ? This would perfect for any coffee lover or anyone you know that has a long commute to take.
Globe bank £15.00 - A Detailed map and money box in one! this is my personal favourite and I'm hoping some loved ones are reading this! So perfect for anyone that is planning to save in general as t's not your everyday looking money box. 
Humans of New York Book £17.59 - if you know anyone who love's Brandon's Facebook page than this lovely to have, reading stories from the page makes you think about people around the world and the book is like a keepsake. Getting a book in general for avid readers is lovely especially if they have moved into a new house then a book would lovely for their coffee table..
Portable Phone Charger £9.95 - Ok so nowadays everyone is glued to their phone and for anyone that is complaining about not having enough battery would love this as this just sticks on to your phone like a cover! If you don't have an iPhone eBay have so many other models but I would keep an eye on the location of the seller as overseas parcels can take some time. 

Hope this is useful (I think my favourite is the globe bank) and let me know if you have any gift guides, because I love reading them :) 

All images taken from respective website and this post was not sponsored!

XXX T XX

No comments:

Post a Comment