Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow

Wednesday 23 December 2015

What I'm wearing for the holidays ♥

Short and Sweet post but I thought I'd share what I'm will be donning in the coming festive days! I picked up this pretty little number in Toyshop's tall range for my birthday and because I love it so much I'm going to wear again for the the festive days as its so nice and comfy but at the same time it's dressy I thought for £36.00 this was a bargain! It's made of a cotton material but the lace detail gives it that edge. It's also one of those dresses that you can wear all year round and its one of those shapes that will be forgiving when loaded with food....

What's your go to piece for the holiday's ? Link your post below :)

                                                   Topshop Tall Embroidered Dress £36.00

XXX T XX

No comments:

Post a Comment